GUIDE TO OPTIMIZE CARBON CHECKOUT LAYOUT ON YOUR SITE
The Carbon Checkout App code is automatically placed on your store's cart page following installation, though the placement of the code can be optimized on some Shopify themes to ensure a seamless integration. In such instances, you can customize the code placement (without having technical expertise) by following these simple step-by-step instructions:
Install the Carbon Checkout App from the Shopify App Store: GET THE APP
- Sign-in to your Shopify Store
- Select Online Store, then select Themes
- Select Customize theme in the top right corner of page
- Select the Theme Options drop down and then select Edit HTML/CSS
- Open the cart.liquid file under the templates folder. Copy and paste the following code where you want the Carbon Checkout prompt to appear on your cart page. We recommend pasting the code after order notes or order instructions but before the submit button or checkout button on your Theme:
<div id= "carboncheckout_display" carbon = "_display_carbon_here"></div>
By simply pasting this code in an optimized location, the carbon checkout prompt is repositioned on your cart page without the need for moving/deleting any other existing code. The best location for the code will depend greatly on your Theme, cart settings and features. Below is another example of placing the code on a different Shopify theme with different cart settings and features.
Please contact our development team directly at email@example.com if you need any assistance with optimized code placement. We stand ready to assist!